The study Center Center has a classroom with permanently installed PCs. The course room (Y63-E-10) can be reserved for courses and lectures.
Reservation and pick up of the key
Please contact us early. The key for the course room must be picked up at the information desk of the Main Library – Science.
- 21 PCs with Windows 7 installed (20 User- and 1 Teacher-PC)
- 1 Beamer
- 1 Smart Podium
- 1 Visualizer
- Connection VGA/HDMI
- 2 Flipcharts / Whiteboards
- Browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Reference Management: EndNote Web, Mendeley, Zotero
- Statistics: R, SPSS
- Office 2010: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- 3D-Printing: Cura, Fusion 360
Connecting your own laptop
The laptop can be connected via the visualizer. A printed manual is also available in the classroom.